- Welcome to On Entertainment! We’re happy to have you here and we hope you enjoy your stay.
- When you create an account and accept these terms you become a member of our website. You will have an account that will allow you to buy items.
- This website also is platform that allow members to buy licenses to use digital items like motion graphics project files.
- The items on this website are owned by us.
- During your time with us you agree to follow the ground rules outlined in these terms so please read and understand them. If you don’t accept the terms then you will need to leave because your presence on and use of this site is conditional on your acceptance to be bound by these whether you become a member or not.
- Preview Files: If you stream or download a preview file from our website, you agree that you will not remove any watermarking or other protective measures from the preview file. You agree that you will use the preview file solely for the purposes of evaluating a purchase from our website and not for any other purpose.
Browsing and membership
- Browsing: You need to be 16 years or over to browse this website. We don’t knowingly collect any information from anyone aged 16 or under. When browsing this website, you agree to follow our guidelines or instructions and keep in mind that these terms apply to any use of our website whether or not you’re a member.
- Age: You need to be 18 years or over to become a member or to buy items. If you’re under 18 you will need to get a parent or guardian to buy items or use the account of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years of age, with their permission, and this adult will be responsible for all your activities.
- On Entertainment Account: Membership is free. When you become a member you get an account that is accessible only from this website. Your membership will allow you to ‘buy’ (license) items from us.
- Your responsibility: You promise that information you give us is true, accurate and complete and, if you sign up for an, that you will keep your account information up-to-date (including a current email address). You are responsible for any use of this website including any activity that occurs in conjunction with your username and password, if you have an On Entertainment account, so keep your password secure and don’t let any other person use your username or password. If you realise there’s any unauthorized use of your password or any breach of security you need to let us know immediately. You must not use a virtual private network or VPN or any other means to avoid compliance with these terms and conditions, or for any fraudulent or illegal reasons.
- What you’re buying:
- The total price for an item on our website is made up of:
- Item support: we support all our items. All supported items include a support period.
- Item price: The item price is made up of a license fee (for the license you choose for the item)
- If you have an On Entertainment account, you can make payments by using the ‘add to cart’ function and you will be redirected to a payment method provider.
- Currency conversion costs: You are responsible for all costs of currency conversion relating to a transaction on our website. Your financial institution does the currency conversion and may charge you additional fees (we don’t control either the conversion rates or your financial institution’s fees).
- Terms of buying: When you buy an On Entertainment item you’re doing so on the following terms:
- you warrant to us that you have carefully considered the suitability of your chosen license, and that you have chosen appropriately;
- you cannot cancel a completed purchase of an item;
- we do not provide a refund so please read carefully the description for the item you are buying;
- once you buy or download an item and the item has been paid for, you acquire a non-exclusive license to use the item under the terms set out in the license (non-exclusive means others might also license the same item);
- we retain the ownership of the item;
- Warranties we make:
- we and do not promise that any particular item will continue to be available on our website so you should download and save the item as soon as you buy it;
- we have the right to enforce against you the terms of the license that you have acquired from us.
- We warrant that our website will be suitable for the purposes described on our website, and that we will provide our platform services with reasonable skill and care.
- the item you buy is of acceptable quality and fit for the purpose for which it is 'sold';
- the item matches the description on the item preview page, as well as any item preview;
- we have the rights necessary to license that item on the terms of applicable license;
- your use of that item in accordance with the terms of the applicable license does not infringe the intellectual property rights of someone else;
- the item and its description are not false, inaccurate, misleading, fraudulent, unlawful or defamatory;
- the item and its description do not violate any applicable law or regulation (including those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, criminal law, pornography, anti-discrimination, trade practices or fair trading);
- the item does not contain viruses or other computer codes, files or programs which are designed to limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware;
- we will process your data in accordance with applicable privacy law and data protection regulations.
18% VAT is included in the price of the item
- Intellectual Property
We own all the content that we have put on our website. This includes the items, design, compilation, and look and feel of our website, and copyright, trademarks, designs and other intellectual property on our website. You will not copy, distribute, modify or make derivative works of any of our content or use any of our intellectual property in any way not expressly stated in these terms.
- Confidential Information: We value your information and take reasonable precautions to protect it. While using our website, you may also become aware of confidential information about us or another member. You promise to not disclose any confidential information made available to you through our website to any other person.
Liability and indemnity
- You indemnify us against all losses, costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis), expenses, demands or liability that we incur arising out of, or in connection with, a third party claim against us relating to your use of our website.
- Availability: We strive to have our website available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week but you know how the internet works: occasionally you might not be able to access our website, and this might happen for any reason, at any time, with or without notice, or at our absolute discretion. We might also change aspects of how our platform works. Our company will not be liable to you for any loss you suffer as a result of these things.
- Third Party: If you're agreeing to these terms on behalf of someone else (like your employer), then you're promising to us that you have full legal authority to bind that third party.
- Blocking a member, disabling an account or refusing to process a payment. We may block you, terminate your account or refuse to process a payment, if we reasonably believe there is a risk associated with you, your account, or that payment, including if it breaches a law or regulation. We may take any of the actions stated in this section without notice against of your account on our website.
- Notices: Any notice you send us must be submitted via a help request. Any notice we send to you will be emailed to your account email address.
- Changes to our terms: We may change these terms at any time and, if we make changes, we will take reasonable steps to let you know about the changes. You can close your account and terminate your agreement with us at any time if you do not agree to the changes. If you continue to use our website after the changes are made, then you will be agreeing to the changes.
- Applicable Laws: We control and operate our company from our offices in Macedonia. The laws of Macedonia govern these terms, and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts there for the resolution of any dispute between us.